Terms, Conditions and Privacy
Now, this is all lots of fun, but I probably need to make a few things clear. This is a side project so I do not really support it. I reserve the right to refuse access, and my terms and conditions, which you accept by using the service/website, are basically that:
- This is a fun side project that I provide access to because other people expressed an interest in using it. Turns out it was actually useful!
- This is a totally unsupported, warranty-free service for which I can accept no liability for anything bad that happens, to anyone, ever, even if related to the use of this service.
- I will collect a small amount of data from you to run the service. This is stored and processed by me and is held on a "cloud server" where I have taken reasonable precautions to protect your data.
- I use Google Analytics to work out how many visitors this site gets and what they do. It is not personally identifiable, but it does put a "cookie" in your browser. If you don't wish that to happen please disable cookies in your browser.
- This service may stop working temporarily or permanently, your account may be denied or deleted, and I may change how the service looks or works. These terms and conditions may also change at any point. This is all highly unlikely, but I need to keep my options open. You’re not entitled to any notice of these things, but they will probably be announced on Twitter .
Finally, most of the people using this service will probably take their child back to their home and family and the child will have a safe, happy, healthy, comfortable life in a loving home. Not all. But most. For other children, the story is very different. If you think this silly little side project is useful then please consider making a donation to the Child’s i Foundation who place orphaned Ugandan children into loving family homes. DONATE HERE. Thanks.