Terms, Conditions and Privacy
Now, this is all lots of fun, but I probably need to make a few things clear.
This is a side project so I do not really support it. I reserve the right to refuse
access, and my terms and conditions, which you accept by using the service/website,
are basically that:
- This is a fun side project that I provide access to because other people expressed an
interest in using it. Turns out it was actually useful!
- This is a totally unsupported, warranty-free service for which I can accept no liability
for anything bad that happens, to anyone, ever, even if related to the use of this service.
- I will collect a small amount of data from you to run the service. This is stored and
processed by me and is held on a "cloud server" where I have taken reasonable precautions
to protect your data.
- I use Google Analytics to work out how many visitors this site gets and what they do.
It is not personally identifiable, but it does put a "cookie" in your browser. If
you don't wish that to happen please disable cookies in your browser.
- This service may stop working temporarily or permanently, your account may be denied
or deleted, and I may change how the service looks or works.
These terms and conditions may also change at any point. This is all highly unlikely,
but I need to keep my options open. You’re not entitled to any notice
of these things, but they will probably be announced on
Finally, most of the people using this service will probably take their child back to their home
and family and the child will have a safe, happy, healthy, comfortable life in a loving home.
Not all. But most. For other children, the story is very different. If you think this silly
little side project is useful then please consider making a donation to the
Child’s i Foundation who place orphaned Ugandan
children into loving family homes. DONATE HERE.